Sunday, November 18, 2012

dinner party success

A great big "thank you" to all my amazing friends for driving 60+ minutes to celebrate the holidays and our new home. I woke up this morning and all I could think about {besides my white couch avoiding any stains: YEAH!} was how much fun it was to host this party. I don't think I could have planned a better outcome. It really brought to light the true feeling of the holidays: being surrounded with love, delicious food, tasty cocktails and lots of laughter.

I am compiling a list of some of the recipes like Oreo bon bons, Nicole's Mac & Cheese and jalapeno scalloped potatoes to name a few. Stay tuned so you can try to recreate these amazing dishes and wow your friends and fam.

Cheers to the beginning of a holiday week. Something we can all be thankful for!

Today's disclaimer: I do not have a lot of pictures to share, but I believe a good hostess devotes all the time with her guests and not taking pictures {even though I wish I had more}. Here's the only pic I have taken by my VIP...you know who you are. ;)

{iphone pic}

No comments:

Post a Comment