Friday, October 26, 2012

I've been booed!

I've been booed! I know what you're thinking, but it's not the throw tomatoes on stage type of booing, but something with a positive twist. Let me start off by telling you that on my occassional daily run I have been noticing these signs on our neighbor's doors. I had no clue what they were. I was a bit confused. I assumed it was a new way to tell neighbors "stay away I don't celebrate this hallmark card holiday even though I have my front yard decked out in pumpkins and scary paraphernalia". Anyway...yesterday evening I was heading out my front door. Out of the corner of my eye I noticed a small bucket of goodies. I picked it up and found this adorable note inside:

{via}
 
Turns out no one is being a Halloween scrooge after all. This was such a welcoming gift since we have only lived in our new home for a little over a month.
 
Here's my rendition of one of the"BOO" buckets I made.
 
Here are some of my fave "been booed" signs if you want to join in all the Halloween fun:
{via}
 
{via}
{via}
 
 
Keep Calm and Boo On!
 
 


No comments:

Post a Comment